Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week # 11 - Educational Blog

I visited an educational blog called Full Circle Associates: Connections for a Changing World Online and Offline. This blog was more of an educational blog for business people than for students. However, it was still reaching out to and engaging a community of learners. There was one article that I really appreciated that talked about taking time to pause in order to rejuvenate, recollect, and reassess. I have been thinking about this lately and related to it. I left a comment with my experience and my thoughts about it. I hope that this will encourage those wrapped up in the business world to take a step back, and take time to rejuvenate themselves and get new vision for their path. See my comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment